One of the most common things people say to us after a Ladies Night Out is: "I had no idea what to expect! This was so different than any other home party I've experienced!" In hopes of giving you some idea of what to expect, we've put together some information about our Ladies Night Out. We've found the parties to be a lot of fun for moms, grandmothers, aunts...anyone who knows a little girl! Enjoy looking around, and we hope to see you at a LNO soon!

Some Comments...

"...I really enjoyed the party, it was fun, different and I am sure [my daughter] will have a really cute dress. Your LNO idea is so great and seems original..."

"...I liked how you had the “template” to better see what your finished dress would look like..."

"...You guys did a great job of running the LNO. I liked that you spent very little time 'talking' about the products and the business. Instead, the majority of
the time was devoted to us working hands-on to find the right dress design..."

"...I attended a ladies morning out and loved it. I loved everything about it. I love the whole concept of your business. I love the boards for designing the dresses. I love the materials you have.... I love the prices, they are very reasonable. I am really glad I was introduced to you guys in this way. I look forward to doing my own show for the fall and Christmas Holiday season..."